Register now for our Investment Management Forum next week! High-calibre panels and keynote speakers promise rich, informative and thought-provoking exchanges between European policymakers, investment managers and regulators on
- the Competitiveness of our industry
- the EU retail investment strategy
- the latest in global standards for sustainability reporting
- challenges and opportunities of alternative investment regulations
- the impact of digitalisation on asset management
- and more...
Building a Capital Markets Union (CMU) serving the needs of European citizens and businesses is as ambitious as it is essential: the effort will enable pensioners and savers to share in the upside of Europe’s economic recovery. In the process, European capital markets also become more efficient and better integrated. This long-term vision is key to financing European innovation and to supporting the transition towards a more sustainable economy.
Increasing retail investors’ participation in capital markets is an essential component for building an effective CMU. EFAMA relentlessly advocates for effective disclosure rules and consumer empowerment.