to support a high level of investor protection through promotion of high ethical standards, integrity & professionalism throughout the industry with particular reference to EFAMA's High Level Principles adopted by the AGM held in June 2004 in Dublin and the Best Practice Discussion Paper adopted by Directors at their meeting in September 2005 (please refer to the section "Standards" on this website);
to promote the completion of an effective single market for investment management and the creation of a level playing field for competing saving and investment products;
to strengthen the competitiveness of the industry in terms of cost & quality through seeking & obtaining improvements in the legal, fiscal and regulatory environment.
1) National Associations
2) Corporate Members
– publicly offered,
– repurchased or redeemed at NAV at the holders request,
– investing in transferable securities,
– operated on the principle of risk-spreading,
– entrusting their assets to a depositary;
– regularly attend EFAMA Board and General Meetings,
– report the quarterly statistical data requested by EFAMA’s Secretariat, at least concerning the main categories,
– contribute to surveys & consultations carried out by EFAMA’s Secretariat.