The EFAMA Fact Book is the essential reference for data on European investment funds and information on the most recent industry trends. The 2021 Fact Book will be published in the end of June.
This 300+ page essential guide includes:
• A thorough analysis of key trends in UCITS and AIFs markets
• Detailed reports on the investment fund market in 29 European countries.
• Long time series on net assets, net sales and the number of funds domiciled in Europe and in the world.
New this year:
• Impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the industry
• Analysis of the growth of ESG UCITS since 2016
• Deep dive into the fund holdings of insurers
• Performance and costs of active and passive UCITS
• Focus on household financial assets
Each purchase of the Fact Book also comes with a complimentary, Excel-based statistical package containing a set of 45 tables with time series on net assets, net sales and the number of funds at country-level.
We are offering discounts for early-bird purchases. Place your purchase order before 20 June 2021 to benefit from our early bird prices.
Hard Copy + Digital version
• Full price: € 125
• Early bird price: € 100
Digital version only
• Full price: € 100
• Early bird price: € 85
In addition, early bird subscribers will be the very first to receive their copy of the Fact Book, right after its publication.
The Fact Book 2021 ships as of 1 July.