EFAMA’s 2021 Fact Book, “Trends in European Investment Funds”, will be published at the end of June.
As in previous years, this year’s Fact Book provides an extensive analysis of key developments in the investment fund industry, inside and outside Europe.
In addition, this 300+ page essential guide includes:
- detailed reports on the investment fund market in 29 European countries
- long-time series data on net assets, sales and the number of funds domiciled in Europe.
New this year:
- Impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the industry
- Analysis of the growth of ESG UCITS since 2016
- Deep dive into the fund holdings of insurers
- Performance and costs of active and passive UCITS
- Focus on household financial assets
To promote this new edition of the Fact Book, we are proposing an early-bird rate for all orders received by 21 June:
- Full price: EUR 125.00 +VAT (per copy)
- Early bird price: EUR 100.00 + VAT (per copy)