EFAMA’s monthly and quarterly statistical releases provide detailed information on the latest trends in the European fund industry. The international quarterly statistics are compiled by EFAMA and the Investment Company Institute (ICI) on behalf of the International Investment Funds Association (IIFA).
After several months of net outflows, net sales of UCITS and AIF equity funds returned to positive territory in July, in the context of stronger stock markets.
For more statistics, members are invited to visit our Extranet and third parties can contact our Secretariat at info(at)efama.org.
- Net assets of UCITS and AIFs increased by 2% to EUR 19.8 trillion.
- UCITS registered net outflows of EUR 1 billion, compared to net inflows of EUR 76 billion in Q1.
- Equity and multi-assets funds recorded net outflows of EUR 13 billion and EUR 21 billion, respectively
- Bond funds continued to record net inflows, albeit less than Q1, i.e., EUR 35 billion compared to EUR 51 billion
- MMFs recorded net inflows totaling EUR 5 billion
- Other funds recorded net outflows of EUR 7 billion
- AIFs experienced net inflows of EUR 9 billion, compared to net outflows of EUR 24 billion in Q1
- Equity and multi-assets funds also recorded net outflows: EUR 20 billion and EUR 13 billion, respectively
- Bond funds recorded net inflows of EUR 8 billion, compared to net outflows of EUR 25 billion in Q1
- MMFs recorded net inflows totaling EUR 3 billion
- Real estate funds registered net inflows of EUR 3 billion
- Other funds recorded net inflows of EUR 27 billion