On Thursday, 1 December at 16:00 CET, EFAMA invites you to join us for an informative exchange on the contribution of capital markets and asset managers to good outcomes for defined-contribution (DC) pensions.
This event will take place during the European Retirement Week, which is organised from 28 November to 3 December with the goal of providing a platform for a wide range of stakeholders to debate the future of pensions in Europe and raise citizens’ awareness of the need to save for retirement.
Leading experts from the OECD will be presenting their research findings on the topic, to be followed by a thought-provoking panel discussion on how asset managers can assist pension savers to navigate the current difficult market conditions.
- Jonathan Lipkin, Chairperson Pensions Standing Committee, EFAMA
- Pablo Antolin, Principal Economist, Head Private Pension Unit & Deputy Head of Consumer Finance, Insurance and Pension Division, OECD
- James Beaumont, Head of Multiasset Investments and Advisory, Funds Research, NIM Solutions, Natixis Investment Managers
- Philip May, Capital Group Director of Retirement Income
- Stéphanie Payet, Private Pensions Analyst, OECD
- Onno Steenbeek, Managing Director Strategic Portfolio Advice, APG Asset Management, Professor of Pension Fund Risk Management at Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Justin Wray, Head of Policy Department, EIOPA