SFDR implementation & ESG operating model implications for asset managers
EFAMA and EY are hosting a live webinar for members on 8 December, where EY ESG leaders will discuss the findings of their latest survey on SFDR implementation and interpretation of the regulatory requirements.
From 1 January 2023, financial market participants and financial advisors offering products in Europe must comply with the SFDR Level 2 requirements, which include disclosure of sustainable investment commitments, EU Taxonomy alignment and principal adverse impact indicators at a fund level. As this deadline nears, EY surveyed ESG product specialists across the industry, with the participation of 22 asset managers, representing ~$37 trillion assets under management. Drawing on the survey results and their own extensive experience working with asset managers on ESG implementation, EY will cover the future outlook, as well as operating model changes that they expect to see.
- Naheed S Tapya – Partner, Wealth and Asset Management ESG Transformation Lead
- Uner Nabi – Partner, EMEIA Wealth and Asset Management Consulting, Financial Services
- Anthony Kirby – Partner, ESG Regulation/Risk Management Leader
- Bernhard Bittner – Partner, EMEIA Wealth and Asset Management Regulatory Reporting Leader
- Hector Fontaine – Senior Manager, Sustainable Finance Transformation Wealth & Asset Management Lead
- Natalie Brandau – Manager, EMEIA Wealth and Asset Management ESG Network Coordinator
- Alice Maley – Senior Consultant, EMEIA Wealth and Asset Management Consulting